The first and most important step in fixing an aircon is to determine what kind of aircon it is. There are two different types of iron such as window, floor, ceiling, or attic and one can easily get confused about the difference.
If the aircon is on a ceiling or floor it must be fixed by removing all the insulation from the ceiling and floor. Next, unscrew the ceiling fan motor with a screwdriver. Next, unscrew the ceiling fan control panel or the fan switch with the same screwdriver. Unscrew the fan cord by inserting it under the screwdriver so that it does not move the aircon.
You can take out the air duct that runs through the room to clean it. You can buy an air duct cleaner which is suitable for small rooms or a professional can do this task for you. After cleaning the ducts you can start to fix the aircon. The next step is to disconnect the wiring from the iron and plug the wires into the wall outlet.
After setting the power source, plug the fan into it. Finally, you have to plug the wires of the fan into the wall to complete the task of fixing an aircon. Now, if you happen to be looking around for reliable air conditioner repair in Penang, don’t fret! Simply follow the link for a splendid choice.
As mentioned earlier, the air in the room has to be replaced because it is very important. You will need to buy or borrow the air compressor from a friend or from a rental service. Then, start filling the air compressor with the correct amount of air needed for the air conditioner.
When you are done, you can plug the fan into the wall. The final step is to connect the wires of the fan to the air-conditioning unit. You have to make sure that you plug them into the right places. It is important to put the wires in an area that is away from fire hazards.
The last thing that needs to be done is to run the fan to regulate the heat inside the room. Before doing this you should remove all the blankets from the bed. Turn off the lights and curtains and turn on the fan before you install the air conditioner in order to avoid accidents.
If you follow these tips you will be able to fix your air conditioner. I hope that you are able to fix it.
- The first thing that you need to do is to find out whether you have an older model of an air-conditioning unit or if you have the new one. Make sure that it has a fuse that allows you to replace the fuse in case you cannot see it. You can also check the manual that comes with it. This will give you an idea about the electrical connections.
- If you are having problems changing the fan or plugging it in, you can get a helper who can help you. This way you can be sure that you do not ruin any wires that are connected with the fan.
- Replace the bulbs that are in the room and light bulbs that have been burned out. If it is not easy to access them, you can try putting them back.
- If you have found a problem with your fan, use a bulb that has the highest wattage that you can find. The higher the wattage, the better.
- If the fan is not working properly, you should try to adjust the speed of the motor. It might be necessary to open and close the fan for a long time.